[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

No, Let's not organize duscussion about CGI-programming for WWW

Alexey A. Shelkovich writes:
 > let's organize discussion about Common Gateway Interface (CGI)
 > programming for the World Wide Web. I find it very interesting theme.

No, at least not here,
at least not anything not directly related to security issues.

There's at least one mailing list devoted to general CGI programming,
and I'm sure more exist for specific servers / languages / toolkits.
There are various usenet newsgroups as well under comp.infosystems.www.*.
Look for a FAQ.

send "SUBSCRIBE CGI-L Your Name" to the address listserv@vm.ege.edu.tr
to get on CGI-L.

 -todd

Todd Kaufmann                   305 S. Craig Street    Phone: 1+ 412.688.9696
VP Technology                   Pittsburgh, PA 15213   Fax:   1+ 412.688.9697
Imperative! Internet Solutions  toad@imperative.com   www.imperative.com

Build better sites faster with the Manage!IT Internet change management system.

Follow-Ups: References: